· CEO | Kim James Jongman- Seoul National University/Pennsylvania State University
- Computer Science & Eng. Ph.D.
- AI/Computer Architecture
- Professor of Georgia Tech S. Baek, H. Lee, C.A.Nicopoulos, J. Lee, and J. Kim, "Size-aware Cache Management for High-Performance Compressed Caching", in IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), Vol. 64, pp. 2337-2352. S. Baek, H. Lee, C.A. Nicopoulos, and J. Kim, “Designing Hybrid DRAM/PCM Main Memory Systems Utilizing Dual-Phase Compression”, in ACM Transactions on Design Automation Electronic Systems (TODAES). M. Alam, J. Kim, Z. Lee, and J. Lee, “An Efficient Hardware Implementation of Pipelined Binary Heap with Hole Minimization”, submitted to Proc. ACM/IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC). N. Jammula, M. Qureshi, A. Gavrilovska, and J. Kim, “Balancing Context Switch Penalty and Response Time with Elastic Time Slicing”, in Proc. the 21st International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC), Goa, India. [Best Paper Award] S. Kang, C. Nicopoulos, H. Lee, and J. Kim, “A High-Performance and Energy-Efficient Virtually Tagged Stack Cache Architecture for Multi-Core Environments”, in Proc. the 13th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC 2011), [Best Paper Award out of 271 papers submitted] pp. 58-67. and more than 150 international papers
· Director | Kim Changhyun- Seoul National University / University of Michigan
- Electronic Engineering, Ph.D.
- Samsung Electronics, Semiconductor Samsung Fellow
- Samsung Electro-mechanics EVP, IEEE Fellow
- Professor of POSTECH 2011/11: Received two technology awards at the Proud Samsung Award
1996/1: Samsung Group Technology Award (1Gb DRAM development)
2011/12: Awarded the Bronze Tower Decoration of Industrial Service Merit on the "48th Trade Day" (Korea International Trade Association, for pioneering the world's high-speed DRAM era) Jinhong Ahn, Jeaheung Lim, Seok-Hyang Kim, Jun-Yeon Yun, Changhyun Kim, Sang-Hoon Hong, Myoung-Jin Lee, Youngjune Park, “A Double-side CMOS-CNT Biosensor Array with Padless Structure for Simple Bare-die Measurements in a Medical Environment”, in IEEE ISSCC Dig. Tech. Papers Sanghee Kim, Tsuyoshi Sugiura, Sunghwan Park, Changhyun Kim "A High-Performance RF Switch for Cellular Applications Based on High Resistivity Silicon-on-Insulator(SOI) CMOS Technology," [Samsung Best Paper Award] Hyunpyo Shin, Changhyun Kim “ High Payload precision Motion Stage Based on Double Parallel Mechanism,“ [Samsung Best Paper Award] Gun-se Chang, Joonho Bae, Suk-jin Ham, Ji-Hyuk Lim, In-hyun Chang, Jieun Jeon, Changhyun Kim“ Novel Evaluation Method for the Degree of Cure of PCB Solder-Resist using Depth-Sensing Nano-Indentation Test,” [Samsung Best Paper Award] Hyun Paek, Su-gyoung Kim, Gyu-suck Kim, Hyun-seok Hwang, Moon-suk Jung, Hyun-hwan Yoo, Yoo-hwan Kim, Byung-hak Jo, Yoo-sam Na, Changhyun Kim “ A linear CMOS Power Amplifier with Power Combining Transformer by Package PCB for Band 5/8,” [Samsung Best Paper Award] and more than 200 international papers
· Junghee Lee, CTO- Seoul National University/Georgia Tech, Ph.D.- Samsung / UTSA +15- Professor of Korea University
· Billy Kim, CPO- Seoul National Univ. Ph.D. (ABD)- SoC Architecture Design- Samsung & Hynix- Founder of SSD Control Chip acquired by Toshiba
· Richard Sim VP- CNU- TJUFE MBA- Samsung & DSP- Technical Marketing
· Kyle Son, Sr. VP of Engineering- Yonsei Univ. MS- SoC Architecture Design- Samsung & Hynix +25
· Glory Kim, Research Fellow- Kyungbook NTL Univ. MS- Samsung Electronics, Fujian-semi- Physical Custom Design Engineer +25
· Michelle Kang, Executive Director- Kookmin University, BSEE- Samsung Electronics- Atmos Corp. in Canada- Technology Strategy
· Scott E. Hrastar, Chief Scientist- Georgia Tech, Ph.D.- Firmware, System SW- Founder and CTO of Air Defense, acquired by Motorola.
· Edmund Lee, Global Marketing- Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.- Technical Marketing & Planning
· Ruta Dandekar- University of Texas, M.S.- Computer Science & Engineering- AI Specialist